How many times have we tried to shut down the ‘Curious George’s and the Dora’s-the-Explorers’ in their bouts of curiousity, with the phrase…is this twenty questions or what?!? Well I am no child but I have many questions that I am going to ask anyway…
1. What bothers you…I mean seriously, about this thing we call life?
2. Why does organised religion present so many easy answers to really complex questions?
3. Why do humans present so much hate toward each other and justify it so vehemently?
4. Why is motherhood so revered and considered the most meaningful role of women in almost all cultures …and yet there are so many unhappy, unfulfilled adults that can say it began in childhood?
5. How are so many of us so sure of what they think they know? Is blind faith a substitute for feelings of aloneness?
Trust me, there are lots more where this came from…😧😨🙂